I bought this LG g3 from someone unlocked a while back and at the time I didn't put a sim in, I came to my home country to visit for one month and I put a sim in cause I needed it and since then it's been constantly restarting or turning off by itself. Sometimes it'll stay on for a couple hours before turning off again or sometimes it'll just turn off again as soon as it turns back on. If I leave it on airplane mode or not have the sim in, it will work perfectly fine but Its getting pretty annoying now that I have to take out the battery and put it back in every hour and can't even use my phone properly.
    Any solutions?
    03-27-2016 09:38 AM
    I bought this LG g3 from someone unlocked a while back and at the time I didn't put a sim in, I came to my home country to visit for one month and I put a sim in cause I needed it and since then it's been constantly restarting or turning off by itself. Sometimes it'll stay on for a couple hours before turning off again or sometimes it'll just turn off again as soon as it turns back on. If I leave it on airplane mode or not have the sim in, it will work perfectly fine but Its getting pretty annoying now that I have to take out the battery and put it back in every hour and can't even use my phone properly.
    Any solutions?
    Welcome to Android Central!

I would suggest a factory reset and start fresh. Be sure to backup your data, including that on the SD card. Let us know how that works.
    03-27-2016 10:14 AM
    Alright I'll try that
    03-27-2016 01:12 PM
    Try to update software.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-10-2016 01:26 PM