Where are my widgets for my downloaded apps?

A

AC Question

Cannot find widgets for any downloaded apps...

Hello Android community!

First time questioner here, as I usually find myself being the go-to person for tech related help among my family and friends. So, I feel silly about having trouble with something seemingly so simple but anywayyy.. I now have a Straight Talk ZTE STRATOS™ LTE after having an LG G3 for a couple of years. And the new Google Now Launcher is causing me some confusion on my new prepaid. Although easy to use and simple to understand, I cannot find any widgets for any of my chosen downloaded apps. ANY! The one I'm especially looking for and missing is my weather widget. I have tried touching and holding down on a blank space in the screen to pull up the widget menu but the only widgets there are for the apps that came predownloaded on the phone when purchased. What. The. Heck. Am I going to embarrass myself here because I'm just simply overlooking it? Or is there truly something I'm missing or haven't yet learned about widgets and StraightTalk phones and the Google Now Launcher? Please help me.. Thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the G3 forum. :)

You are quite correct, the widget locker would be the place to look for those. Perhaps the apps that you downloaded had no widgets?

Posted via the Android Central App