My G3 is exactly 25 days out of its 1 year warranty (kicking myself for not getting extended now) the keyboard portion of my screen goes berserk occasionally. My widget on my home page and smart cards no longer work. I also have to turn my phone off to charge it. Using my LG cords or aftermarket... Makes no difference, has to be turned off. I've been to Bell and they said nope, out of warranty, can't help. I then asked Bell mobility on twitter if they would be soon releasing Marshmallow, hoping this would ease my issues. Their response was less then pleasing. "Hi Anthony, this model is not in our list at the moment. I cannot tell if it will eventually get the update from us in the future, but I know that there are a couple of unofficial versions available out there on the net for that specific model. Hopefully, the G3 will be among the ones that will get the M update." So now I'm left hoping that someone somewhere has some idea of something that can help. Ive factory reset a few times so that won't work. Please bear in mind I'm not the most tech savvy.

Any help is appreciated,

Anthony

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-30-2016 04:49 PM
    My G3 is exactly 25 days out of its 1 year warranty (kicking myself for not getting extended now) the keyboard portion of my screen goes berserk occasionally. My widget on my home page and smart cards no longer work. I also have to turn my phone off to charge it. Using my LG cords or aftermarket... Makes no difference, has to be turned off. I've been to Bell and they said nope, out of warranty, can't help. I then asked Bell mobility on twitter if they would be soon releasing Marshmallow, hoping this would ease my issues. Their response was less then pleasing. "Hi Anthony, this model is not in our list at the moment. I cannot tell if it will eventually get the update from us in the future, but I know that there are a couple of unofficial versions available out there on the net for that specific model. Hopefully, the G3 will be among the ones that will get the M update." So now I'm left hoping that someone somewhere has some idea of something that can help. Ive factory reset a few times so that won't work. Please bear in mind I'm not the most tech savvy.

Any help is appreciated,

Anthony

Posted via the Android Central App
    Welcome to Android Central!

I believe that is a common issue with a lot of LG phones where the digitizer at the bottom of the screen starts to go out. I could be wrong but you may need to get the glass and digitizer replaced to fix it.
    04-04-2016 09:16 AM