So I recently switched over to a LG G3 from Blackberry in part due to the fact that my fav BB apps are now available on Android. I managed to download the keyboard but the other app I really want / need is Password Keeper because I don't want to manually transfer my ridiculous number of passwords to a new app. I would like the BB Hub as well but that one is secondary.

Has anyone been able to get BB Password Keeper or the BB Hub to install on a G3? When I search it on Google Play is says incompatible with my device. I just updated my OS to Marshmallow.
    04-05-2016 01:48 PM
    Ask and ye shall receive. I can attest the Hub and keyboard work without loading the full suite. Not sure about Password Keeper. Working BlackBerry Priv Apps for any Android device [no root required] . :yes:

Also for consideration, you can export your PK list and import it another app such as LastPass, Enpass, and others.

Posted via the Android Central App
    belodion likes this.
    04-05-2016 11:03 PM
    I'll give that a shot. Thanks!
    04-07-2016 03:22 PM
    Worked like a charm! Except the calendar keeps crashing as soon as I open it. Strange.

Everything else works great.
    04-11-2016 08:48 PM
    Worked like a charm! Except the calendar keeps crashing as soon as I open it. Strange.

Everything else works great.
    I recall calendar crashes being a problem for a couple people now that you mention it, I believe it may have been addressed later on in that thread by Cobalt.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-11-2016 08:50 PM