lg g3 lines on the lcd screen

pbffroller

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
so got my lg g3 today, and i noticed quickly that it has vertical lines on the lcd screen, its anoying to constantly see it whenever im using the phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I can't see anything unusual about that image you found on Google. Can you take a picture of the phone's screen using another device, then show us that image?

If they're very subtle lines in a criss-cross grid pattern, that's most likely related to the digitizer. It's visible on all phones to some degree.

pbffroller

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
frankly i dont have a secondary phone, except for a nokia from the late 90s o.o, but you can see the crosspatern but you mainly only notice the vertical lines which are very easy to spot on white/light colored

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
so got my lg g3 today, and i noticed quickly that it has vertical lines on the lcd screen, its anoying to constantly see it whenever im using the phone.
Had the same thing on my first G3. Had a subtle dead pixel line straight down the center of the screen. Enough to annoy me. Was especially visible on a solid red background. Anyway, took it back and swapped it for a new one. It was a defect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678