do you still use your G3?

YUNG RAPUNX3L

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
I think the LG G3 is still one of the best phones out there, I use it all the time even though I don't have marshmallow yet, the phone held up great and I have had no issues with it yet.

Do you still use your LG G3?
Is it still worth it?

Posted via the Android Central App

getmealive

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I also bought LG g3 last week. It come with lollipop And updated to android mm through LG Support tool. And it running very well.

getmealive

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
MM update are not available through OTA in Norway. But it is available through LG support tool or LG PC suite.. So I had to install LG support tool on my windows PC to update the phone.

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Looking at the Galaxy S7 and the LG G5, and still haven't found any compelling reason to give up on my LG G3.

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Still running my G3. Still love this phone. Normally I would have upgraded by now, but i just don't feel the need to, nor am I ready to part ways yet. Running on MM (custom stock rom) and dare i say it is running better than when I got it. I might just skip this years upgrade and see what next year offers.

jonahtrav

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
My lg3 is running fine on lollipop but maybe I'll root it and install a custom ROM if marshmallow doesn't come pretty soon... It's easily good for another year.

G3 D850

YUNG RAPUNX3L

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
My lg3 is running fine on lollipop but maybe I'll root it and install a custom ROM if marshmallow doesn't come pretty soon... It's easily good for another year.

G3 D850

I'm surprised mine is still running fine fine on lollipop, I'm not even that bothered about not having marshmallow yet.

I would of normally got upgraded by now but I'm keeping it for another year

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I think the LG G3 is still one of the best phones out there, I use it all the time even though I don't have marshmallow yet, the phone held up great and I have had no issues with it yet.

Do you still use your LG G3?
Is it still worth it?

Indeed... have mine since November 2015 and still rock solid. I have the T-Mobile version and not marshmallow yet. I am thinking to upgrade to the G4 when the price get drop to around $260 brand new.

zedten

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I actually just bought my G3 not even 2 months ago. Great introduction to android! Awesome phone for the price you can get them now.

Posted via my LG G3 here in Canada eh

YUNG RAPUNX3L

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
I actually just bought my G3 not even 2 months ago. Great introduction to android! Awesome phone for the price you can get them now.

Posted via my LG G3 here in Canada eh

I know I came over from the Microsoft Lumia and the G3 was a great introduction to Android (it was scary at first but now I love it)

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about getting one for my wife. The specs are still good and the phone is at a very good price right now

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 in my family. 1 is coming up on 2 years and the second I bought used on Swappa.com and couldn't be happier with them.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I bought an S7 Edge but still use my G3 (purchased in July of 2014) on the weekends for some root-only stuff, since the S7e cannot be rooted.

Still an excellent phone with the best screen-to-body ratio of any 5.5" phone when it comes to top and bottom bezels. No other phone is as short!

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I paid $177 for "new other" off eBay. The Verizon version. I did a lot of research before buying this phone. Was really intrigued by the features and button placement on the back just made sense. I'm constantly pressing the volume rocker on the side of my note 3 phone. I've been using it for a month now. Very nice phone, perfect size also.