I have a problem with my LG G3 keyboard. I use the Swype function and for some reason a word will be replaced by an unwanted emoji. The desired word will still display in the suggestions area but I have to backspace through the entire word to get the emoji to go away. Choosing the suggestion displayed does nothing. Any ideas how to stop this?
    04-13-2016 10:14 PM
    Hi, what keyboard are you using? with a couple of 3rd party keyboards from the play store you can head into the settings of the keyboard and disable this feature.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-14-2016 02:10 AM
    Hi, what keyboard are you using? with a couple of 3rd party keyboards from the play store you can head into the settings of the keyboard and disable this feature.
    This was my post. Don't know why it wasn't under my name. Anyway, I've double checked to make sure emoji suggestion was turned off. But it's not suggesting them. The suggestion bar will look completely normal, including the word I'm putting in, but it will display in my text as an emoji. Naturally, it's not happening when I actually need it to for a screenshot...
    04-14-2016 06:55 PM