lg g3 virus

Asssgj Ghhybvg

May 22, 2016
Visit site
hello, i have a lg g3 running on andriod 5.0.1. ive kept it on stock settings. at the time i got the virus, i hadnt even logged in a google account, so it wasnt because i downloaded a bad app. when im using the browser, it redirects to a website saying that my phone is infected. i factory reset the phone and when i started using the browser again, i was redirected to the same page. at this point, i decided to click the option below which took me to the du cleaner app on the play store.
thanks in advance.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. If the browser is being redirected, a factory reset won't change it. Factory reset merely removes any information you've entered, any apps you've downloaded. It doesn't change the internal information of system apps. You have to find out where in the browser (or elsewhere) the redirection is being done to eliminate it.

2. Don't ever run anything written by DU. Uninstall it. Their "RAM cleaning" proves that they don't know how Android works. (It makes perfect sense for Windows - it's ridiculous for Android, and actually slows it down.)