Why won't my phone turn on?

themanwow

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
So yesterday my LG G3 has turned off on its one and whenever I try to turn it on it shows me the "LG Life's good powered by android" screen and is stuck on it with the front LED on changing colors and nothing I do turns it on. When I went to my local electronic store I saw more people with other LG G modes having the same problem as me, I really need to contact some people and save the information on my phone so a full system clean is sadly not an option, can someone please give me any advice? I would prefer one that doesn't include losing any data.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I have heard of this happening to a lot of G4 models, but not G3s. Sadly, since the device can't turn on, there may not be a way to pull any personal data from the device. You can try seeing if you can reboot into recovery, but I think LG locked down recovery mode.

Chaka23

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
hah this is funny this happened to me on 18th june 2016 and today i took it to mobile provider and they told me that probably all my files are gone. i belive that beacuse i was saving my contacts on my sim card by myself and today when i put it in new phone there werent any contacts on sim card