Lg g3 unlocked international But won't work in the Bahamas.

A

AC Question

I bought this phone from Amazon but it won't work here in the Bahamas any help would be appreciated

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It should work on any gsm network... If it doesn't work then try another sim card or perhaps another network.

ewfd

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I tried other sim cards Only one network here in the bahamas It does not ask for unlock code It's supposed to be unlocked international and that seems to be the problem.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well if it is unlocked and the sim card is good then it should work. If not the it is probably a problem with the phone.

enesha

May 2, 2011
Visit site
If, when you put the sim card in, it does not ask for an unlock code, then it should be unlocked, so i'm not sure why you you think that seems to be the problem. When you go into settings, mobile networks, available networks you can try the "Search Networks" option, or you can try select automatically.

Also I did a quick look on the g3 at the site the other poster referenced. Not being sure of the exact phone you have I sorta winged it, but it looks like the phone *should* be available. The caveat here being that compatibility hinges on what network your phone was on originally so what frequencies are available. Some of t he models would work on 2g or 3g but not 4g. So you can try going to mobile networks again and check out the "Network mode" setting, and see what's selected then try some of the other options..

Princedede

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Check your IMEI if its okay! If it is. Then root the fone. Install twrp and flash a stock custom rom like fulmics on xda. See if it will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781