So last night while my phone was charging, the cable became slightly unplugged, and I'm guessing sent my phone into a fritz and an overheat mode. When I woke up this morning, my phone was extremely hot and alerted me it was in cool-down mode (It was only 40% charged but like I said, the cable was in kind of.. Now my statusbar looks like this: (Link to Google Shared Photo Album)
    https://goo.gl/photos/QdPhqaw4ug4G2NH59
    There are two pictures in the album. The first one, with the icons slightly off, and overlapping is only happening when I am on the homescreen.
    The second picture is how it looks everywhere else.
    Any thoughts as to a way to fix this? I've restarted my phone, taken the battery out, all the usual things I could think of. It doesn't seem like I fried anything since it's only acting up on the homescreen, and it still reacts normal.
    Thanks!
    Luke
    07-10-2016 06:07 PM
    Hi Luke, could you post a screenshot here? This guide will show you how to do it. The right steps will depend on what you're using to access the forums.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=413366
    [GUIDE] How To Post Screenshots on Android Central

Just in case, have you already tried changing the wallpaper and see if it makes any difference?
    07-10-2016 09:36 PM

Does this work? I used a laptop to post but couldn't find anyway to attach pictures.
    07-11-2016 07:53 AM
    Does this work? I used a laptop to post but couldn't find anyway to attach pictures.
    It did! The second screenshot is from your home screen, right? I would try changing the wallpaper first and then restart the phone.
    07-11-2016 08:11 AM
    Hmm. I tried changing the launcher yesterday but that didn't do anything.. wallpaper seemed to do the trick. Never would've gone that route.
    Thanks! It was starting to drive my crazy.
    Javier P likes this.
    07-11-2016 08:13 AM
    Hmm. I tried changing the launcher yesterday but that didn't do anything.. wallpaper seemed to do the trick. Never would've gone that route.
    Thanks! It was starting to drive my crazy.
    Glad it helped and thanks for the follow up! It seems that the wallpaper was set with a screenshot of your home screen. If you check in your gallery there should be a screenshot with those shaded icons. I think the time is 9:43. The rest of the icons on the screen share the same position and the difference on the status bar comes from the battery percentage (100-86).

This is reason why the status bar is not affected when an app is opened.
    07-11-2016 08:37 AM