Is lg g3 getting marshmallow 6.0.1 update ? If yes when ?

Princedede

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
For now it's not certain. If you want to make best of your phone. You can try rooting and installing custom stock roms. Am on fulmics 5.3 from xda. Its very good and stable amd there are also other good custom stock roms there too.

bar1203

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I've given up on marshmallow for my sprint g3. Getting retired in a few weeks when the Note comes out.

Posted via the Android Central App

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Very doubtful any G3's will get any update beyond 6.0. You can always update to 6.0 manually using LGUP, a program similar to LG Flash tool. No root needed either.

erniezzy

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
What's wrong with your G3 on marshmallow 6.0?

Mine is unrooted with no issues. No lag.

One day my phone restarted. Ever since my wifi has been having issues and my phone keeps going on boot loop. My wifi rarely ever works. I've tried replacing the battery. Factory reset 3 Times. Unmounting SD card. Clearing cache and data on every app and phone system still nothing. Come to find out from reading everywhere. A lot of lg g3 users are having the exact problem. I read about it once we got marshmallow update that everyone is not having numerous issues with their phone especially with wifi & phone constantly rebooting. At first I was also saying my phone is working perfectly fine prob not an lg g3 m update since I got the update on April but it started acting up a week ago. Now I don't know how to fix the wifi issue and from reading from other people it's a system problem caused by the update. Sucks !

erniezzy

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Yes when I got the m update on my phone in April it was working perfectly fine until last week. One day my phone restarted. Ever since my wifi has been having issues and my phone keeps going on boot loop. My wifi rarely ever works. I've tried replacing the battery. Factory reset 3 Times. Unmounting SD card. Clearing cache and data on every app and phone system still nothing. Come to find out from reading everywhere. A lot of lg g3 users are having the exact problem. I read about it once we got marshmallow update that everyone is not having numerous issues with their phone especially with wifi & phone constantly rebooting. At first I was also saying my phone is working perfectly fine prob not an lg g3 m update since I got the update on April but it started acting up a week ago. Now I don't know how to fix the wifi issue and from reading from other people it's a system problem caused by the update. Sucks !

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I do have to say Marshmallow has affected many phones.

After updating to Marshmallow, my co-worker's Sprint Note 4 battery had to be replaced and the sd card was fried. Her phone is fine now but she never had a problem before the update.

The wi-fi issue is all over this forum and many others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox