I have an LG G 3
    I was changing settings on my phone a few days ago to conserve my data usage as I don't have a lot of data. One of the suggestions was turning off a few auto-sync items. I did all the steps suggested to me and all was fine. Until I went to use Google Play Store. It wouldn't open. Just sat there with a blank white screen, Took me awhile to figure out it was due to me turning off auto sync features. Turned them on and I once again had google play store. But than the sync symbol was constantly on and when I checked my setting it was continually trying to sync and than would say "sync error ". I tried so many tips from this forum to fix it. I have tried force stop of all google apps and also clear cashe. I've restarted phone several times. I've tried contacts sync app. I have also tried deleting accounts to reinstall but the accounts won't delete from the phone! I click on 'remove account' but the account remains. I do not want to do a factory reset because I can't seem to back up my calendar to anything and therefore I will lose everything. I thought my calender was backing up to Google account but when I check it online none if my events or appointments are there. I am beyond frustrated. None of my Google apps will work properly with out this auto sync feature on but nothing will sync when it is on. Please help!
    07-20-2016 03:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this also happen on wi-fi? If this is only on mobile data, then go to Settings>Data Usage, and make sure Restrict Background Data isn't turned on, either universally or for specific apps.
    07-20-2016 09:43 PM