Ok. Since last night, my phone has been absolutly killing my battery. At 64% battery it predicts it will last a little over an hour just on idle! The only thing i have done is have a bit of a mess around with the tasker app i just got off the play store. I tryed to set up a task for my lock screen off when at home that required a third party app which i downloaded called secure settings.How ever, halfway through realised you're phone needs to be rooted to complete the task.(my phone is not rooted) Not knowing much about rooting and tec stuff, i decided i was in over my head would wait, maybe research rooting before i get a head of my self. I then uninstalled secure settings went to bed. Put my phone to rest with like 60%battery. About an hour later i heard my phone go into power saver mode a 15%!! I have no orher taskes running on Tasker and it doesn't make a difference weather its disabled or not. Please help! Im far from a tec wiz im quite new to this(my first post actually!) i have turnd my phone off and still draining like crazy. The Android System seems to be the culprit, draining at 43% ant ideas?
    11-11-2016 06:13 PM
    Duplicate, see response here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...ml#post5558707. Thread closed to prevent parallel discussions.
    11-14-2016 02:20 AM