I recently bought a G3 and ran into the headphone jack bug. I replaced the jack with a new one, but even after that, when making a phone call, I could not hear the person on the other end of the call, and they could not hear me, unless I was on the speakerphone.
    I bought Soundabout and that allowed me to make calls, and be heard by the other person.
    But, after a short time on a call, I am disconnected from the call, just like it was dropped.
    But if I go to my call log, and call that number again, they are still on the line.
    They don't even know I've been away, they just thought that I had stopped speaking.
    Has anyone had this happen to them?
    I have to head to work, so I won't be able to respond for awhile, but thank you very much for your help with this!
    Riggz
    03-22-2017 01:20 PM
    While at work I uninstalled the Dialer One program I had been using, and installed Contacts Phone Dialer: drupe from Google Play. The dropping out did not happen on the one call I was able to make, and they could hear me just fine.
    I am not saying anything against the Dialer One program. It worked very well until the Headphone jack issue, and was not clean installed after the factory reset, I just restored it from a backup, so that might have affected the app somehow.
    I will do some more calls tomorrow, and see if the dropping out is really gone, or simply become intermittent.
    I'll keep you posted on my results.
    03-22-2017 10:42 PM
    It would seem that the Soundabout app, when added to either a reinstallation (not an Imported backup), of the original Dialer app, or the installation of a new/different one did the trick.
    I have made a few calls today and did not experience any issues.
    03-23-2017 08:30 PM