I got my LG G3 as a used phone in February 2016. When trying to place calls using my car's stereo/bluetooth, the calls wouldn't go through. At first it seemed to be a pairing issue, or maybe that the stereo used a different (older?) type of bluetooth technology. I definitely assumed it was an issue with the stereo, not the phone, but eventually gave up on trying to figure it out.

Fast forward to February 2017. I stopped by the Car Toys where I'd originally bought the stereo and asked them about it. A few of their guys tried it out, cleared my previous pairings, made calls to each other and to the store ... They could all easily make calls and hear each other through the stereo.
    But, when we tried pairing my LG G3, we could hear the people we called, but they could not hear us.

I still figured it was some sort of LG-to-stereo issue, and recently got a bluetooth earpiece/headset. However, I am still having the same problem of the person I'm calling not being able to hear me.

I saw some older posts about deactivating the "OK Google" setting, and did that as well, but still no change in the bluetooth experience.

Any other suggestions out there?
    Thanks!
    04-11-2017 08:55 PM