browser tabs closed

chmielpiotr

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I like to keep my browser tabs open all the time. Everyday I use pretty much the same pages so i never close them. My browser closes all pages all tabs randomly at least once a month but i think it might be even every 1-2weeks. When it happens i just see 1 page open which is "m. t-mobile" which is not even my homepage. Is there some trick to fix it or is it a virus?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
No, I'm sure this isn't a virus, but the browser just cleaning up after itself and resetting memory. Leaving all those open would load up cache files pretty badly I would assume, the browser is helping with that. Have you considered making the pages you keep open into bookmarks? They would be easy to access and maybe not load up things as bad. Regardless, when the browser cleanup everything, they would be easy to reload.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Agreed with PJRed208, bookmarks could be a great option. Another possibility is creating shortcuts for those specific pages on your home screen so you can open them very easily with just one tap.

chmielpiotr

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah i get it but I keep my pages open in every phone I had in life and I never had problem with that. Secondly... Why tmobile website loads up? I never opens this website, never used, never set up.