Front camera not working with new update *URGENT*

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have only ten days or less to figure this out. My front camera software says "camera stopped working" with my LG G3 phone, this doesn't happen if I rollback to any previous updates. I went to sprint so that they could fix it and they want me to pay over 150$ not including any extra fees to replace it under my insurance due to "water damage" on the mother board that's been present for several months.

I was told the phone would eventually shut down or fall apart due to this therefore its not covered. They gave me no notes or picture of the water damage so I opened the phone myself and cannot find any damage on the mother board or even on other parts of the phones itself.

I don't know what to do about it honestly, going to try to add pictures so I can get better support or verification.

critta71

Jan 3, 2018
Visit site
My front camera software says "camera stopped working" with my LG G3 phone, this doesn't happen if I rollback to any previous updates.

If I am reading this correctly you say it works well when rolled back to a previous update. Which tells us it is software related not hardware/water. Cant you go to sprint and show them it working in an older version of the software. then run new update and show them its not working. hence its a software issue????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22