LG G3 won't turn on at all

Blighty X

Apr 20, 2018
Visit site
My phone was working a couple days ago but when I came back and I tried to turn it on it wouldn't turn on. The led light does turn on when turned on but the actual display isn't seeable. The screen won't turn on at all, only when charged but that display looks weird it's like white lines at the top and the rest of the screen black. If needed I can supply a picture, the screen is damaged cause of my sister but was working fine the other day. I can't hard reset when I can't even see the screen, it won't turn on what so ever.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Damaged screens usually get more and more damaged over time all by themselves - until they stop working, so you probably need a new screen, but a new G3 costs less than having the screen on a G3 replaced, so it doesn't pay.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The G3 was also known for bootloops and other hardware issues, so it might be more than the screen. If you completely power it off by pulling the battery, then power it back on again, does it make any sound or vibration? If not, then it's probably a motherboard issue (in which case it really is time to buy another phone).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma