when will the G4 be available on Verizon?
    04-28-2015 11:21 AM
    when will the G4 be available on Verizon?
    We are all waiting for pricing and launch info.
    04-28-2015 11:32 AM
    We are all waiting for pricing and launch info.
    I don't understand why LG wasted so much time this morning
    talking about things that 90% of us already know, but said
    nothing about actual availability date.
    04-28-2015 11:34 AM
    I don't understand why LG wasted so much time this morning
    talking about things that 90% of us already know, but said
    nothing about actual availability date.
    agreed, they even used the same leaked pictures ... we'll just have to wait for the reviews, cause the speaker was just a waste of time

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-28-2015 11:46 AM
    agreed, they even used the same leaked pictures ... we'll just have to wait for the reviews, cause the speaker was just a waste of time

LG and Samsung will never have the loyalty that Apple fanboys give Apple.
    When Apples releases a product, it's ready for purchase almost immediately.
    (or at least have the courtesy to give a firm date)
    04-28-2015 11:55 AM
    Report has June for Sprint. No word on Verizon that i've found yet. Was hoping it was earlier than June.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/specta...Y0XzEEc2VjA3Nj
    04-28-2015 12:03 PM
    LG is really stupid to wait until June to release this phone. I wonder if they have heard of a phone called the iphone and Galaxy S6. Both are selling fairly well. (sarcasm)
    04-28-2015 12:11 PM
    It's going to be June - at least Sprint, T-Mobile and US Cellular are releasing then.

But if you happen to live in South Korea, you can have one tomorrow.
    04-28-2015 12:12 PM
    LG is really stupid to wait until June to release this phone. I wonder if they have heard of a phone called the iphone and Galaxy S6. Both are selling fairly well. (sarcasm)
    The LG G4 is a far superior phone and nobody in their right mind will buy the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S6.

(sense my sarcastic tone?)
    04-28-2015 05:06 PM
    My accessories are set to start delivering mid May so I will hope for something around 21st of May right now. Sadly nothing official yet outside soon©
    04-28-2015 10:15 PM
    No one knows. They only said "Soon".
    04-29-2015 12:05 AM
    No one knows. They only said "Soon".
    When will I win the 80-million Powerball? "Soon"
    04-29-2015 09:30 AM
    When will I win the 80-million Powerball? "Soon"
    Yep. That is how Verizon rolls. They usually don't like to give dates up front.
    04-29-2015 09:40 AM
    Once the Verizon designers mess it up and find a nice place for the beautiful Verizon logo it will be released. I hope they stamp that ugly thing on the front since Verizon users don't mind the logo anyway.
    04-29-2015 10:29 AM
    Once the Verizon designers mess it up and find a nice place for the beautiful Verizon logo it will be released. I hope they stamp that ugly thing on the front since Verizon users don't mind the logo anyway.
    You are right. I could care less about the logo. I use cases and the logo does not impact the operation of the phone.

04-29-2015 10:34 AM
    sure hope Verizon doesn't put the Verizon logo on the leather back. (literally branding the leather)
    04-29-2015 11:08 AM
    I was actually wondering if they're going to put the Verizon logo on the front again like they did with the LG G3.
    04-29-2015 11:23 AM
    You are right. I could care less about the logo. I use cases and the logo does not impact the operation of the phone.

You are absolutely correct! The logo does not impact the operation of the phone. If it did then there would be a problem. I could less either about the logo. I still wonder why people make a big stink about the logo?

Sent from my LG G3
    04-29-2015 11:26 AM
    You are absolutely correct! The logo does not impact the operation of the phone. If it did then there would be a problem. I could less either about the logo. I still wonder why people make a big stink about the logo?

Sent from my LG G3
    Some just hate it -- I am not sure why either. They like not being a free advertising board I guess? Although we all advertise companies .. Shirts, shoes, cars, appliances, etc.
    Technified likes this.
    04-29-2015 11:28 AM