will G4 comes with 2 batteries ?

OTTO002

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
a Hong Kong website posted that LG G4 comes with 2 batteries plus a charging box, can this be a standard contents in retail package ?
20150504_lgg4_handson_05.jpg
20150504_lgg4_handson_06.jpg
20150504_lgg4_handson_08.jpg

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
The US gets the phone and a battery.

Asia gets multiple batteries and/or a headset.

Boo!

Posted via the Android Central App

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure LG doesn't care about the American market. They'll give us the phone and that's it. Can't even buy accessories from from.

mrdoon

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
LG gave away an extra battery and charger with the G3 but only as a limited time promotion.

Since I was able to get one of these extra batteries, does anyone know of the battery from the G3 will fit the G4?

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
LG gave away an extra battery and charger with the G3 but only as a limited time promotion.

Since I was able to get one of these extra batteries, does anyone know of the battery from the G3 will fit the G4?

It won't because of the 2 little "feet" on the bottom of the G3 battery

xetaray

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure LG doesn't care about the American market. They'll give us the phone and that's it. Can't even buy accessories from from.

More like the carriers know they have the American market's balls in a vice grip and can do whatever they want, corner-cutting-wise.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Would be so baller if the 2nd battery and charging module came with all G4 across the globe.

Sent from my SM-G920I

It would also be baller if AT&T doesn't go with pma charging instead of Qi charging like they did with the G3.

But my bigger point is that while most of us in the US understand here in this forum, most casuals won't know that when they buy a phone from a carrier that they are buying a product that the carriers ordered and are willing to pay for and are not concerned with our needs.

They would much rather charge extra for a charger or charging back because they don't make a whole lot for just the phone. This is why in the US we normally don't get a bundled package like some in Europe and elsewhere.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I remember speaking with a at&t store Rep years ago about how they make commission off the sale of accessories like batteries and cases etc.

Money makin' American carriers can't have free anything included with the phones lol

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The US gets the phone and a battery.

Asia gets multiple batteries and/or a headset.

Boo!

I am in Asia now. Not sure what additional accessories there are, but an s6e costs roughly $920 usd. The Verizon s6e runs $700. I would rather save $220 over an extra battery and headset...

Sent from my AT&T LG G2