will G4 comes with 2 batteries ?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any usa carriers including a spare battery.

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No one except one Motorola phone includes a QC 2.0 charger standard.

Posted on my Moto X that is prob being charged as we speak...
Both my note 4 and my s6 came with adaptive chargers standard.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Adaptive and QC are different standards.

They are different but work very similar and more importantly, compatible.

AngrySK

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
They are different but work very similar and more importantly, compatible.

Similar isn't the same. So again only 1 phone comes with a QC charger in the box.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
More like the carriers know they have the American market's balls in a vice grip and can do whatever they want, corner-cutting-wise.
I'd believe this and I'd blame the carriers for this except for two reasons. One, they're not going to have spare batteries and batteries charger available for sale for those of us willing to spend the money and, two, neither will LG on their website.

I have money that I'm willing to give either to LG directly or to my carrier, but neither carry the accessories that LG advertises. G3 was advertised in a multitude of colors, but was only sold in two (three if you're Sprint. LG also had a number or cool accessories for the G3 that weren't easily available unless you searched high and low online everywhere except for your carrier or from LG.

All these colors that LG is showing off for the leather? Most of us won't even see the outside of these promo photos. And then there's the whole wireless charging that we're missing out on unless we want a folio case or want to wait months for qi stickers to be available.

All this easy money for carriers to take advantage of and they don't... So I stand by in saying that LG doesn't care that much about this market. I'll buy the phone, but it doesn't change my opinion that LG doesn't know how to support their products.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I just read on Phone Arena that LG is planning a promotion in the US until June 21st which will include a 32 GB micro SD card, extra charger and extra battery.

Sent from my LG G2 running CM 12

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
If they run a promotion offering a free battery, I'll definitely pick one up on launch. I was actually just planning to wait until a promotion caught my eye since early adopters are usually punished, not rewarded.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If they run a promotion offering a free battery, I'll definitely pick one up on launch. I was actually just planning to wait until a promotion caught my eye since early adopters are usually punished, not rewarded.

Yes, this is usually the case. Hopefully this promotion will pan out - the waiting for release info is brutal.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, has anyone been able to establish any facts about this bonus package? It would be a sweet deal, but I'm pretty sure, even if it is correct, AT&T will not make it available, I have no problems with their service, just over the years they seem to strip off extras, or change a thing or two for no apparent reason.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy