A gallery of night shots from my evening walk

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
what part of New Jersey is that ;)

impressive shots, they're solid as is, but a little editing can put em over the top.

and what are u only allowed to drive BMW and Mercedes in Korea?

Posted via the Android Central App

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site
what part of New Jersey is that ;)

impressive shots, they're solid as is, but a little editing can put em over the top.

and what are u only allowed to drive BMW and Mercedes in Korea?

These pics were taken in Ichon which is a neighborhood of Yongsan-gu in seoul. (it's where I live, also where LG is located) BMW, Mercedes, and hyundai and it has to be white, silver/grey, or black only! For real though 80% of people drive really nice and most of the time over the top cars. A 75 year old lady in my apartment building drives an R8 lol. She's about 4'8" too. It's hillarious.

Attachments

• 1431846832219.jpg
    1431846832219.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 43

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
These pics were taken in Ichon which is a neighborhood of Yongsan-gu in seoul. (it's where I live, also where LG is located) BMW, Mercedes, and hyundai and it has to be white, silver/grey, or black only! For real though 80% of people drive really nice and most of the time over the top cars. A 75 year old lady in my apartment building drives an R8 lol. She's about 4'8" too. It's hillarious.

that's hysterical ... is she single?!

RealCarTV

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Really good night shots. Though the camera on my Note4 is awesome, I always seem to be worried in low light, probably because I don't have the manual controls to make the most of it. I hope the G4 is all that it seems!

Posted by me ;)

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Really good night shots. Though the camera on my Note4 is awesome, I always seem to be worried in low light, probably because I don't have the manual controls to make the most of it. I hope the G4 is all that it seems!

Posted by me ;)

So the only thing preventing me from preorder of g4 is note series. Are you considering ditching note 4 for g4?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site
How about a note 4 vs G4 comparison tonight? My wife just picked up a note 4 916k this weekend when she went to get a g4 lol. When it gets dark tonight I'll try to get some comparison shots. (i have an iPhone 6 plus too I can throw into the mix)

AngrySK

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
How about a note 4 vs G4 comparison tonight? My wife just picked up a note 4 916k this weekend when she went to get a g4 lol. When it gets dark tonight I'll try to get some comparison shots. (i have an iPhone 6 plus too I can throw into the mix)

This would be amazing!

Posted on my Moto X that is prob being charged as we speak...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674