It's shipping!!!

legend221

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Don't mind my contract extension isn't up til the last week of June anyways. Lol. Just saw today that the Samsung Galaxy S6 got root that doesn't activate Knox. All 1 click via an app on xda.

Anyone have any idea if someone is working on root for the LG G4 yet?

I need at least root mainly for Ad Away and Xposed if possible.

.: Sent from an optimized 'ANDROID til I die' device :.

legend221

May 11, 2015
Visit site
At&t better release the G4 soon. If another phone comes out that's better, see ya G4.

Doubt it, unless you're waiting for the G4 Note. No set details of that device though just speculation. You can opt for the S6 Active but it isn't for everyone, honestly it looks like a tank. Hahaha.

.: Sent from an optimized 'ANDROID til I die' device :.

stevenkisor1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
If you look at the G4 page on the AT&T site the date on the phone is Friday, June 5th...

Well maybe there actually is something to those pictures after all, because Verizon's site shows the G4's home screen showing Thursday June 4. Maybe those are the actual release dates. But.... That would mean Verizon releases a phone BEFORE someone else? "That ain't happenin..."

Posted via the Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Well maybe there actually is something to those pictures after all, because Verizon's site shows the G4's home screen showing Thursday June 4. Maybe those are the actual release dates. But.... That would mean Verizon releases a phone BEFORE someone else? "That ain't happenin..."

Posted via the Android Central App

It's happened before. With the M8.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
If you look at the G4 page on the AT&T site the date on the phone is Friday, June 5th...

I'll be dipped... It does say June 5th on the phone at 12pm.... Hmmmmmminterstering..... I know where I will be then if we haven't heard something definite from ATT

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
June 5 is not super close, but it's not that far away! And a few days before my birthday, in case anyone wants to get me a gift :p haha

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Happy Birthday in advance! (Since tomorrow I'll probably forget... I'd forget my own if it weren't for my mom calling :p haha)