LG G4 T-Mobile Pre-order & ships 5/27 Plus free 128GB MicroSD card!

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile Pre-order & ships 5/27 Plus free 128GB MicroSD card!

Was the 128gb card included? Some here said T-Mobile reps claimed it was included with the shipment.
No it wasn't included. I'm getting ready to call customer care and see what they say in a few minutes

Edit: I also didn't get a receipt/proof of purchase for it so I'll try to figure that out too in order to claim the freebies from LG

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

No it wasn't included. I'm getting ready to call customer care and see what they say in a few minutes

Don't bother. Just go here. I was just hoping they'd throw it in the box somehow.

LG G4 Promo

edit: I see there's nothing you can do on this link yet. Let me know what CS says.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Just want to put it out there.....anyone that wants to sell the brown leather, I'll buy it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site

According to CS and LG, the only way to redeem either of the promotions is to mail the proof in the them through snail mail. They said you will be able to do it at a future date online but nobody seems to know when. I'll call my girlfriend (she's a Retail Store Manager) later today so see what Tmobile is telling their stores this afternoon.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site

Don't bother. Just go here. I was just hoping they'd throw it in the box somehow.

LG G4 Promo

edit: I see there's nothing you can do on this link yet. Let me know what CS says.

Kind of a Bummer. I thought the 128gb SD card would be shipped with phone? Based on your link for 128gb and my link below for 32gb sd card and extra battery, no way to get both I assume? I assume if everyone had to choose one, they would take extra battery and 32gb right?

Get A Free Extra LG G4 Battery & microSD card | LG USA

Edit: Maybe you can get both. Seems 32gb and battery promo is just asking for copies - http://lgg4promo.smsrebates.com/Content/LG_G4_Promo_MailIn_Application.pdf

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

Kind of a Bummer. I thought the 128gb SD card would be shipped with phone? Based on your link for 128gb and my link below for 32gb sd card and extra battery, no way to get both I assume? I assume if everyone had to choose one, they would take extra battery and 32gb right?

Get A Free Extra LG G4 Battery & microSD card | LG USA

Edit: Maybe you can get both. Seems 32gb and battery promo is just asking for copies - http://lgg4promo.smsrebates.com/Content/LG_G4_Promo_MailIn_Application.pdf

I believe both promos just ask for copies so I'm assuming we can get both.

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site

I believe both promos just ask for copies so I'm assuming we can get both.

We probably will be able to. I know that Tmobile hasn't released any information to the stores about the 128gb sd card yet. They usually do it sometime during the weekend before the in store (not online) release. When I hear something about it this weekend, I'll post the information.

Kwjmac

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

I think I found out the problem. I'm not on Jump with my LG3 therefore, I guess I am ineligible to purchase the LG4. I have to wait until the store has them and go buy one outright. Thanks for the advice folks!

Mr PicC

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site

Neither was i. I dropped my nexus6 laat night and went to the site and ordered the g4 1,2,3...
Had to pay off the 6 first but that wasn't a big deal.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

I just called T Mobile. They said you need to activate thru them and have service for 2 months. Ugh
I want to Also buy TMobile version at retail and use my existing ATT sim

I feel the same they made me switch from my MetroPCS account to T-Mobile that cost me about $20 more a month for half the data using the same network. Could have got the S6 from MetroPCS but want the big battery and like LG. Plus, I trusted Phil's opinion on the G4 over the S6.

Going from a Nexus 5 with a 4.95" screen to the G4's 5.5" and somehow it feels smaller in my hand than my smaller Nexus 5. Strange feeling with that tiny edge to hold on to compared to the N5.

BTW, thanks for the 2 months details since unless I see something better with T-Mobile I am heading back to MetroPCS for twice the data and save $20.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

Mine was delivered and is currently sitting on my porch if anyone wants one.

:p

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

I just got mine in. Leather back feels different than what I thought it would, but not in a bad way.

Agreed it didn't feel like I expected. From the pictures the leather looked pretty thick like soft leather football. It is real leather but has no give to the touch since it glued on hard plastic. It feels so light, thin and small in my hand even though it is 0.55 inches bigger screen than my Nexus 5.

Also, I got nervous pulling the back off to install the battery since I hadn't read the book.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Edit: I also didn't get a receipt/proof of purchase for it so I'll try to figure that out too in order to claim the freebies from LG

This is what they put in my on-line box to get the 128Gb SD card.

1.From a computer, go to
LG G4 Promo.
2.Complete additional submission information.
•Your Name
•Your Mailing Address
•Email Address
3.Carrier where the purchase was made
4.Upload a legible copy of your receipt of purchase.

T-Mobile Porting number 877-789-3106

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site

This is what they put in my on-line box to get the 128Gb SD card.

1.From a computer, go to
LG G4 Promo.
2.Complete additional submission information.
•Your Name
•Your Mailing Address
•Email Address
3.Carrier where the purchase was made
4.Upload a legible copy of your receipt of purchase.

T-Mobile Porting number 877-789-3106

Unfortunately, the site isn't up to electronically submit the claim just yet. I'm guessing that it will be up around time the phone is available in stores.

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Ordered around 10 pm last night on Tmo and it shipped today. Tracking info hasnt updated yet though.

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol