LG G4 Pre-order vs buying at the store (ATT)

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Best Buy is not shipping until June 12th according to their website anyone have any different ifno other than that? I was thinking of getting from them until I saw that. Plus I am sure you guys don't care but I really want to know before I buy if At&t is getting different colors I want white with the buttons to match

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from the att website and i'm also from california, So I guess there's no escaping tax. From what I saw there was only Black leather or Metallic Gray. Shipping date is also June 2.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from the att website and i'm also from california, So I guess there's no escaping tax. From what I saw there was only Black leather or Metallic Gray. Shipping date is also June 2.

Ah. That's why. No tax in Colorado lol

Posted via the Android Central App

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy is not shipping until June 12th according to their website anyone have any different ifno other than that? I was thinking of getting from them until I saw that. Plus I am sure you guys don't care but I really want to know before I buy if At&t is getting different colors I want white with the buttons to match

I was at best buy last night and they said it will be available on June 4th.

Can anyone else confirm?

Posted via the Android Central App

CynicalLoner

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I went into one AT&T store to ask about the phone and I was told that they have been told they were allowed to start selling some of the phones early if they have any. The person then went into the back and check and told me that they had no more left at that store, but that another store might. So I went into another store, and asked and the person there told me a completely different story. This one said that they can't sell the phone until the 5th and they were pretty adamant about it, even though I mentioned that another one of their stores had told me otherwise. I was pretty disappointed by that "lack of communication" for lack of better words. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer