Anyone know if they are shipping a plastic back along with the leather upgrade if you pay the higher price like they are doing in Europe??
    05-28-2015 08:12 PM
    Anyone know? I've already preordered the leather but would like ahh extra back
    05-29-2015 09:24 PM
    I was in my local corporate store checking it out today and even talked to the rep about colors because I want a white one and nothing was said about that. I would be a little more likely to get one if they gave something like that. I am just super bummed that they only have the two colors available it is not like them. If I get one I don't want to miss out on the extra battery and goodies from LG but don't want leather or Metallic Gray. So I am not sure what to do. I wanted something that looked different from the norm but leather is not my style.
    05-30-2015 12:21 AM
    I was in my local corporate store checking it out today and even talked to the rep about colors because I want a white one and nothing was said about that. I would be a little more likely to get one if they gave something like that. I am just super bummed that they only have the two colors available it is not like them. If I get one I don't want to miss out on the extra battery and goodies from LG but don't want leather or Metallic Gray. So I am not sure what to do. I wanted something that looked different from the norm but leather is not my style.
    Get the leather back and then order a extra plastic back for it off eBay.. and then swap for the color you want if you don't like it. This way you won't miss out.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8 till my LG g4 comes in.
    tardus likes this.
    05-30-2015 07:41 AM
    Anyone know if they are shipping a plastic back along with the leather upgrade if you pay the higher price like they are doing in Europe??
    No. If you order leather, that's all you get - same if you order plastic.
    05-30-2015 07:44 AM
    Corporate America doesn't allow extras lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-30-2015 07:57 AM
    Get the leather back and then order a extra plastic back for it off eBay.. and then swap for the color you want if you don't like it. This way you won't miss out.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8 till my LG g4 comes in.
    Who is to say they will even get the white color the girl I was talking with didn't even have a clue as to what colors they might get. She said they may only carry the one leather color and the one metallic. I looked on Ebay and for just a back it is $69 and I want my buttons on the back to match my case.
    05-30-2015 11:24 AM