What kind of SD card are you installing?

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I'll be picking up my new G4 at VZ this coming weekend and I'd like to put a SD card in it as soon as I get it home. Primarily going to be used for photographs, maybe 32GB or 64GB, haven't decided yet.

Are there differences in performance? What is everybody else going to use? One brand better than another? I don't want to cheap out after spending $600 on a phone.

BTW...I'd like to thank LG for continuing with the SD card option, one of the reasons I decided not to go with Sammy (not to mention the battery too!!)

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'll be picking up my new G4 at VZ this coming weekend and I'd like to put a SD card in it as soon as I get it home. Primarily going to be used for photographs, maybe 32GB or 64GB, haven't decided yet.

Are there differences in performance? What is everybody else going to use? One brand better than another? I don't want to cheap out after spending $600 on a phone.

BTW...I'd like to thank LG for continuing with the SD card option, one of the reasons I decided not to go with Sammy (not to mention the battery too!!)

Im using a Sandisk ultra 64gb which is perfect for me :)

Will upgrade the gb's as the price falls lol

I mean the Lg supports upto 2tb (not available) but can you imagine the price :-(

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll be moving my 64gb Samsung Evo card over from my G3. Works fine for now. Not sure what I will do with the free 32gb card. Probably pick up a 128gb when the prices drop quite a bit more.