Wireless Charging Back

red_aurum

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I really like the wireless charging on the LG G4, but it looks like I need to get another back for it to get the wireless charging to work.

So far, I only see this on the LG folio cover. Is there any alternative? I detest folio covers.

Can I just get the back by itself?

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My leather back seems to have wireless charging built into it. I don't have a wireless charger to verify tho. There's a pad and two contacts. Has anyone else noticed this and tried it out?
Btw, TMo version.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
My leather back seems to have wireless charging built into it. I don't have a wireless charger to verify tho. There's a pad and two contacts. Has anyone else noticed this and tried it out?
Btw, TMo version.

Im pretty sure that is NFC and not wireless charging. Lg doesnt implement this in battries like what Samsung do.

So you will still need that replacement back with wireless charging dude.

Posted via the Android Central App

a22matic

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I really like the wireless charging on the LG G4, but it looks like I need to get another back for it to get the wireless charging to work.

So far, I only see this on the LG folio cover. Is there any alternative? I detest folio covers.

Can I just get the back by itself?

I ripped the front off the G3 Folio Case and have had wireless charging ever since. Its still holding up, and I plan to do the same w/the G4.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I ripped the front off the G3 Folio Case and have had wireless charging ever since. Its still holding up, and I plan to do the same w/the G4.

Thanks. I was wondering if this would work. Was the back of the G3 folio cover the same size as the standard back? I'm hoping that is the case for the G4 so I can rip the front cover off and add a case since most cases don't fit on the leather back I got. Just need to figure out what cases don't interfere with the wireless charging.

Posted via Android Central App

ozz101

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Just saw this on Amazon. Will this work on the Sprint, LG G4?

Attachments

• 2823.jpg
    2823.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 74

a22matic

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I was wondering if this would work. Was the back of the G3 folio cover the same size as the standard back? I'm hoping that is the case for the G4 so I can rip the front cover off and add a case since most cases don't fit on the leather back I got. Just need to figure out what cases don't interfere with the wireless charging.

Yes, it was just about the same size. What I like about it is its basically ahard shell, so I didn't have to worry about protection. I never abuse my phones or drop them, so I really haven't had to worry about much.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/0g67sh8k5s3iq4z/AAA22uznVVBPPvyKPuiCxLgOa

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21