Can I cancel my order from BB?

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
My local att says I can pick up on Thursday night and BB replies me I won't receive until June 15th......and the reps online told me I can't cancel my order.... Is that real?

Posted via the Android Central App

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I think all you did really is buy a 50 bb gift card....I think if you complain you can get out.
My bb told me June 5th

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
My local att says I can pick up on Thursday night and BB replies me I won't receive until June 15th......and the reps online told me I can't cancel my order.... Is that real?

It's just an order. They can't deny you from canceling. Did you order online or in store?

Jason_A

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine says "Item can't be cancelled". Looks like you can cancel when you get a pickup notification email, or at the store after it comes in, but you can't cancel ahead of time. If you're having it delivered, you can return it, but again, you can't cancel before it's delivered.

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Mine says "Item can't be cancelled". Looks like you can cancel when you get a pickup notification email, or at the store after it comes in, but you can't cancel ahead of time. If you're having it delivered, you can return it, but again, you can't cancel before it's delivered.

Yes, the same to my order. So probably I need to wait another 3 more days....

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Simply don't pick it up if you ordered in store. Granted you still have the $50 gift card but use it towards some headphones or something.

Some folks that have cancelled had their BB store refund the gift card balance, but ymmv.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah if you don't pick up your item within 7 days of them e-mailing you to say it's ready for pickup, then they cancel it altogether on the 8th day.

JmpnJeronimo

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Where are you located and what version phone and carrier did you purchase? I just talked to BestBuy today and they said we look good for the 4th!

dpend

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I cancelled with BestBuy today, no problem. I just called the 1-800 number, no issues. My unlocked H815 arrived from Singapore today. :0)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol