I just received my Verizon black leather LG G4 (woohoo!). I'm used to seeing protective transparent plastic on phone lenses for shipping, but don't see any here. Just want to confirm with you guys whether or not there is a protective cover. It does have it on the screen and sides, which I peeled off. Also for the back buttons. But nothing stands out on the lens, and I certainly don't want to mess with that.

Also, some first impressions - this screen is awesome, though I did need to increase the default brightness a bit. Colors are great, and everything is very sharp. The black leather back feels plasticy, but no doubt more premium than the straight up plastic back. I like the curve of the body, and it feels good in hand. Back speaker is plenty loud, and double-tap - rocks!! Very good first impressions so far.
    GrooveRite, belodion and maybish like this.
    06-02-2015 11:10 AM
    I just received my Verizon black leather LG G4 (woohoo!). I'm used to seeing protective transparent plastic on phone lenses for shipping, but don't see any here. Just want to confirm with you guys whether or not there is a protective cover. It does have it on the screen and sides, which I peeled off. Also for the back buttons. But nothing stands out on the lens, and I certainly don't want to mess with that.

Also, some first impressions - this screen is awesome, though I did need to increase the default brightness a bit. Colors are great, and everything is very sharp. The black leather back feels plasticy, but no doubt more premium than the straight up plastic back. I like the curve of the body, and it feels good in hand. Back speaker is plenty loud, and double-tap - rocks!! Very good first impressions so far.
    Glad your liking it dude, no plastic film on mine either, so your good to go 😀

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-02-2015 11:20 AM
    Just wondering, is there a logo on the Verizon black leather?

Posted via my Ceramic White LG G4
    06-02-2015 11:23 AM
    The picture from Verizon's website shows a logo embossed on the lower left hand corner of the back on the black leather version.
    H_Wordsmythe likes this.
    06-02-2015 11:35 AM
    Just wondering, is there a logo on the Verizon black leather?

Posted via my Ceramic White LG G4
    Just an imprint at the bottom, barely noticeable unless you look for it. I'm sure that bugs Verizon a little bit.
    06-02-2015 12:04 PM
    Glad your liking it dude, no plastic film on mine either, so your good to go

Thanks Duncan. Phone is currently charging. The weather isn't being cooperative for taking photos - hoping that changes later.
    06-02-2015 12:05 PM
    I think you will do a lot of ppl a favor by posting a pic of the back so all can see the logo...

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    06-02-2015 01:18 PM
    I think you will do a lot of ppl a favor by posting a pic of the back so all can see the logo...

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    It won't be doing anybody a favor, will just give a lot of people something to complain about (and I'm using nice language since it's on the forum). Really people need to just get over it or change carriers. By now everybody knows Verizon is going to use a logo on the back and sometimes even on thar front.
    a22matic likes this.
    06-02-2015 03:06 PM
    Thanks Duncan. Phone is currently charging. The weather isn't being cooperative for taking photos - hoping that changes later.
    Was like that when mine arrived but then the sun decided to make a rather brief appearance and i got some pics taken.

I was very impressed and still am lol with the optics on this here G4.

06-02-2015 03:09 PM