This phone is incredible - LG G4 !

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Welcome and I'm glad lad you like your phone. I'm anxiously waiting on mine here in the States.

I tried the 1520 and the 1020 for a while last year but just wasn't impressed with the os or the other issues I had with each. It was better than WM 6.5 but got tired of each quickly and all the limitations of the os. I've been with Android since Cupcake and have always been impressed with what you can do to your phones in one way or another.

Can't wait to get my g4 in and start taking some great pictures with it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Oliver Newell

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
**UPDATE**

So I have had this phone nearly 3 weeks now and thought I would give a brief update now tat some say the honeymoon has worn off, it hasn't. I love this thing. The features on it as so handy and are genuinely useful. The battery has broken in now and I an get 2 days out of it easily and I am checking emails and facebook regularly as well as using the nav app the find the quickest route to work. That impressed me, it somehow knew where I worked and set a notification just before leaving only after a couple of days, I guess it got used to it, and it really does work.

The on-body detection for the screen locking is great, I still haven't stopped using the remote control app! I also bought the quick circle case which is amazing! Looks so fancy and is really good quality.

The phone gets no where near as hot as my Lumia 1520 did. It gets warm and that about it, but the 1520 would get really hot. I guess the 6 core processor has its ups, it is only slightly slower than the S6 but a colleague has the s6 edge and it gets very hot, also may be to do with the aluminium chassis.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
**UPDATE**

So I have had this phone nearly 3 weeks now and thought I would give a brief update now tat some say the honeymoon has worn off, it hasn't. I love this thing. The features on it as so handy and are genuinely useful. The battery has broken in now and I an get 2 days out of it easily and I am checking emails and facebook regularly as well as using the nav app the find the quickest route to work. That impressed me, it somehow knew where I worked and set a notification just before leaving only after a couple of days, I guess it got used to it, and it really does work.

The on-body detection for the screen locking is great, I still haven't stopped using the remote control app! I also bought the quick circle case which is amazing! Looks so fancy and is really good quality.

The phone gets no where near as hot as my Lumia 1520 did. It gets warm and that about it, but the 1520 would get really hot. I guess the 6 core processor has its ups, it is only slightly slower than the S6 but a colleague has the s6 edge and it gets very hot, also may be to do with the aluminium chassis.

Thanks for the update! Yes, the G4 is a great phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair