Best Buy Order Status

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody's order status with Best Buy for a Verizon G4 changed? My status still shows payment has been validated but nothing else - no preparing order or of course ready for pick-up. I also don't see any type of date or ETA on the order. Obviously, a lot can change in a day... but I'm wondering if everybody is seeing the same thing as I am.

David

spiraleze

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
The status for my order shows the same. Validated but nothing further. I will get worried if I don't see some change before the end of today or early tomorrow (pick-up day). I expect to be able to pick-up my new phone after work on Thursday (June 4).

Peter Venkman

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm not seeing any order status at all for my G4 pre-order. Since it doesn't technically get released for a couple more days, they'll probably just drop an email when it ships, or when the local store has it, and won't even bother with status updates until then. It's almost like BB.com isn't even recognizing my order #, but I'm not too worried. I'll have it this weekend.

Desidra

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Best Buy Mobile customer support. They had to look up my status by email because the order number wasn't working.

If you purchased the G4 online, you will be receiving a tracking number through your e-mail tomorrow.

If you purchased the G4 through the store, it should be available for pickup tomorrow and you will receive an e-mail stating so in the morning. She also stated that although she cannot confirm it, the phones are already likely at the store.

fritter7

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Well, this is really weird. I got an email from Best Buy saying that my order pickup was delayed (Verizon G4 Deep Blue, in store pickup). In the body of the email, it says my new pickup date is.... May 28th. It says that I'll get a new date when it's in stock and ready for pickup. On Best Buy's website it says that my order status is unavailable.

EDIT: Just called the store. The associate said that a few customers have gotten that email. She says that they're planning on getting the phones on today's truck, and that I should disregard the email and plan on picking it up tomorrow.

spiraleze

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Well, this is really weird. I got an email from Best Buy saying that my order pickup was delayed (Verizon G4 Deep Blue, in store pickup). In the body of the email, it says my new pickup date is.... May 28th. It says that I'll get a new date when it's in stock and ready for pickup. On Best Buy's website it says that my order status is unavailable.

EDIT: Just called the store. The associate said that a few customers have gotten that email. She says that they're planning on getting the phones on today's truck, and that I should disregard the email and plan on picking it up tomorrow.

I just got a similar email with a new date of May 25 (the date I ordered the G4). I will wait until after work to address with BB. Meanwhile, my order status has been upgraded to 'Preparing Order'. At least that indicates movement. So looking forward to getting this awesome new handset.

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Just received this:

Your item's pickup date has changed

Hello David,

We're sorry, the store pickup date for the item below has changed. It will be ready for pickup on May, 22 at the GILBERT AZ Best Buy store. Be assured, we will send you another e-mail once the item has arrived and is ready.

To view or update your order, visit BestBuy.com/OrderStatus.

Once again, we're sorry for this inconvenience, and we'll be back in touch with you soon.

Thanks for shopping at Best Buy.

Sincerely,
Pedram Afshar

Hopefully this is a mistake given the 22nd has come and gone. Sounds like somebody has already called Best Buy and confirmed it IS a mistake. Regardless, I will probably give them a call in a bit to see what they say. Good times.

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
And 15 minutes later....

Dear David,

Just a quick note to let you know your order will be here at our GILBERT AZ Best Buy store waiting for you on, Thursday, June 4, 2015. See store address & hours. Please note your credit card has now been charged for this order.

There's more to the email but you get the idea. Sounds like it'll be ready tomorrow. Nice.

David

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I called my best buy in Ocala Florida. They got the g4 in today but only Verizon version. I'm waiting on the Sprint g4 to come so I can pick up my order.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I called my best buy in Ocala Florida. They got the g4 in today but only Verizon version. I'm waiting on the Sprint g4 to come so I can pick up my order.

Posted via the Android Central App

Waiting on Sprint as well. I plan to give then a call tomorrow to make sure everything is good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae