G4 and Quick Charge Question

yeah yeah

May 7, 2011
Visit site
How does QC work with the G4? I'm coming from a Note 4 and Note 4 Edge phone. Does Samsung's Rapid Charge differ from Qualcomm's Quick Charge? My Samsung charger doesn't seem to charge any faster...unless using the stock G4 charger is that slow. I'm not sure. Can anyone drop their 2 cents?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
How does QC work with the G4? I'm coming from a Note 4 and Note 4 Edge phone. Does Samsung's Rapid Charge differ from Qualcomm's Quick Charge? My Samsung charger doesn't seem to charge any faster...unless using the stock G4 charger is that slow. I'm not sure. Can anyone drop their 2 cents?

With Quick Charge 2.0 you will notice a difference. The Samsung one helps but QC 2.0 is really fast. I enjoy it on my S6 and my Zenfone 2. I am more than sure you will notice it on the G4.

Also our reviewer loves QC as well.

yeah yeah

May 7, 2011
Visit site
How can I tell if it's being used? With Samsung, it gives you an icon that it's using Rapid Charger. Does the G4 do that as well? When I'm at home, I use the Samsung Rapid Charger. When I'm on the road, I have a QC 2.0 car charger. Think it was the one that was on the front page being sold for $10.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma