LG G4 - The Best Android Device to Date?? Heck Yes

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that have read my threads can pretty attest that I don't have any favorite manufacturer and that my loyalty goes to the best product at the time. With that said, I must say that the G4 is undoubtedly the best android/smartphone product out and maybe even to date. I've tried both the M9 and the S6 products and both of those crappy products went back to the carrier within a week. The M9 had horrible camera and major battery with heat problems and the S6 was just a beautifully crafted piece of crap. The software of the S6 was laggy (as usual) and I was afraid of keeping it with a non-removable battery because Sammy already has a horrible track record on battery shelf life.
I must say the G4 so far is best in class in the following areas:
Battery Life
Screen
Camera
Software ( M9 is more fluid)
Hardware features
I tend to change phones every 6 months but I can say that if the G4 continues to be a stellar product, I'd probably keep for a year. THANKS LG!!!!

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Time will tell if you are correct.

I have high hopes you are, and will be in a better position to judge after I get mine and use it for a while.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8 till my LG g4 comes in.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone that have read my threads can pretty attest that I don't have any favorite manufacturer and that my loyalty goes to the best product at the time. With that said, I must say that the G4 is undoubtedly the best android/smartphone product out and maybe even to date. I've tried both the M9 and the S6 products and both of those crappy products went back to the carrier within a week. The M9 had horrible camera and major battery with heat problems and the S6 was just a beautifully crafted piece of crap. The software of the S6 was laggy (as usual) and I was afraid of keeping it with a non-removable battery because Sammy already has a horrible track record on battery shelf life.
I must say the G4 so far is best in class in the following areas:
Battery Life
Screen
Camera
Software ( M9 is more fluid)
Hardware features
I tend to change phones every 6 months but I can say that if the G4 continues to be a stellar product, I'd probably keep for a year. THANKS LG!!!!

I have the S6 and it's a fantastic phone; however, like you said, the battery is crap. That's the only problem I have with the phone. I'm lucky if I can get over 3 hours SoT every day.

With that being said, I'm getting the G4 today and I cannot wait.

noobsquared

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
After looking at all these reviews, I'm pumped. Planning on going to BB during my lunch time to return this S6 and get G4. I'm okay with the battery, it's terrible but you can make it last but that darn isocell camera is junk, IMHO of course.