06-11-2015 12:23 PM
31 12
tools
    Exactly. Would have loved to have had the phone today on release day, but it looks like I'm not going to be able to get it until next week at the earliest.
    Did you try hitting The "cancel order" button on the order status page? Just wondering what it said if you did. At this point I'm almost too gun shy to try, might delete me from the system. lol
    06-05-2015 05:30 PM
    Did you try hitting The "cancel order" button on the order status page? Just wondering what it said if you did. At this point I'm almost too gun shy to try, might delete me from the system. lol
    All that did was grey out the button for me so I can't press it again and I got an email saying "The recent request to cancel preorder [order number removed by mod] for LG G4 (Metallic Gray) was unsuccessful. "
    06-05-2015 05:50 PM
    I just picked up my sprint lg g4 at Best Buy. They had two more AT&T versions there waiting in my name. Kind of suspicious?!

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-05-2015 08:45 PM
    All that did was grey out the button for me so I can't press it again and I got an email saying "The recent request to cancel preorder [order number removed by mod] for LG G4 (Metallic Gray) was unsuccessful. "
    Just wondering if you've had any luck. I called them again yesterday and first they told me they were out of stock again and then told me it was shipping yesterday but I still have no information email or tracking number
    06-09-2015 04:02 AM
    Just wondering if you've had any luck. I called them again yesterday and first they told me they were out of stock again and then told me it was shipping yesterday but I still have no information email or tracking number
    I called and they told me they still couldn't cancel the pre-order on Tuesday and that they were going to put in another elevation ticket with a 24-72 hour callback. I said that wasn't acceptable and asked to speak with a supervisor, who was able to cancel the order for me pretty much instantly. Picked it up from Best Buy that night.
    06-11-2015 10:43 AM
    Same exact thing here. After being told no way to cancel it, then another supervisor had it canceled, and picked it up same day at local store.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-11-2015 12:23 PM
31 12