I hope AT&T is wrong about their date.

Neill Baldwin

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Feel free to try. I called the number listed in the email and was told that it couldn't be done at this point since they now have inventory.

Well 4th store I called has plenty. Called to cancel and got the same answer you got. Now I'm on hold with escalation team supervisor. This is just bad customer service.
Well, same story you got. Can't cancel the oder because warehouse has accepted the order and has stock. However, can't say when my order will ship. Feel bad for the guy I talked to because I gave him an earful about how bad their system is.

Last edited:

Daniel Biehl

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Well 4th store I called has plenty. Called to cancel and got the same answer you got. Now I'm on hold with escalation team supervisor. This is just bad customer service.

Definitely. Let me know how it goes. Hopefully someone can figure out to just delete the order and prevent somebody from putting a phone in a shipping box before it's too late.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Definitely. Let me know how it goes. Hopefully someone can figure out to just delete the order and prevent somebody from putting a phone in a shipping box before it's too late.

Usually the shipment can be refused. I'd ask AT&T customer service and if they agree make a record of it and have acct notated - also note time of call, rep's name, etc.

Neill Baldwin

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Usually the shipment can be refused. I'd ask AT&T customer service and if they agree make a record of it and have acct notated - also note time of call, rep's name, etc.

We could probably refuse the shipment but I'm sure he's in the same boat I am. As long as that order is out there we can't get one from the store because our upgrade no longer shows as eligible. So there will be no reason to refuse the shipment, it's just having no word on when it will ship, but ya can't cancel either.

Daniel Biehl

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
We could probably refuse the shipment but I'm sure he's in the same boat I am. As long as that order is out there we can't get one from the store because our upgrade no longer shows as eligible. So there will be no reason to refuse the shipment, it's just having no word on when it will ship, but ya can't cancel either.

Exactly. Would have loved to have had the phone today on release day, but it looks like I'm not going to be able to get it until next week at the earliest.

Neill Baldwin

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Exactly. Would have loved to have had the phone today on release day, but it looks like I'm not going to be able to get it until next week at the earliest.

Did you try hitting The "cancel order" button on the order status page? Just wondering what it said if you did. At this point I'm almost too gun shy to try, might delete me from the system. lol

Daniel Biehl

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Did you try hitting The "cancel order" button on the order status page? Just wondering what it said if you did. At this point I'm almost too gun shy to try, might delete me from the system. lol

All that did was grey out the button for me so I can't press it again and I got an email saying "The recent request to cancel preorder [order number removed by mod] for LG G4 (Metallic Gray) was unsuccessful. "

Last edited by a moderator:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I just picked up my sprint lg g4 at Best Buy. They had two more AT&T versions there waiting in my name. Kind of suspicious?!

Posted via the Android Central App

Neill Baldwin

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
All that did was grey out the button for me so I can't press it again and I got an email saying "The recent request to cancel preorder [order number removed by mod] for LG G4 (Metallic Gray) was unsuccessful. "

Just wondering if you've had any luck. I called them again yesterday and first they told me they were out of stock again and then told me it was shipping yesterday but I still have no information email or tracking number

Daniel Biehl

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Just wondering if you've had any luck. I called them again yesterday and first they told me they were out of stock again and then told me it was shipping yesterday but I still have no information email or tracking number

I called and they told me they still couldn't cancel the pre-order on Tuesday and that they were going to put in another elevation ticket with a 24-72 hour callback. I said that wasn't acceptable and asked to speak with a supervisor, who was able to cancel the order for me pretty much instantly. Picked it up from Best Buy that night.

Neill Baldwin

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Same exact thing here. After being told no way to cancel it, then another supervisor had it canceled, and picked it up same day at local store.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae