Returned Verizon Model

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Just took my Verizon piece of crap back to the store.

Got the T-Mobile Brown (REAL) Leather.

It's absolutely disgusting that the Verizon G4 has so many things Disabled and missing, it's damn shameful.

*Smart Settings
*Changing around themes/icons

I bet the list is even bigger, but I stopped caring at these past 2 and didn't dig further that's enough for me to return it. that and the FAKE leather back the black version has.

noobsquared

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Man, that's a shame. I just returned my S6 to Best Buy and had them not being dbags, I'd be buying G4 right when I returned S6 but decided to not let the dbag make any sales money off of me. I know smart settings and theme store is not a big deal to me but what else did you not like about the Verizon model?

I have seen people complaining about the battery life being bad, lag on the launcher and all. Is it even worth getting if things are that bad?

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
They gave me an AC ASUS Dual band Router FOR FREE! No cost! Got that as well. It has 3 antenna's and is configured to prioritize WIFI Calling traffic. WOOT!

This combined with the FREE 128 SD Card and battery? it's a STEAL

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just took my Verizon piece of crap back to the store.

Got the T-Mobile Brown (REAL) Leather.

It's absolutely disgusting that the Verizon G4 has so many things Disabled and missing, it's damn shameful.

*Smart Settings
*Changing around themes/icons

I bet the list is even bigger, but I stopped caring at these past 2 and didn't dig further that's enough for me to return it. that and the FAKE leather back the black version has.

WOW! I applaud you for following through on your word! Let us know how T-Mobile works for you. Its been working very well for me that I'm currently in the process of peacing out Sprint and their lousy service!

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
WOW! I applaud you for following through on your word! Let us know how T-Mobile works for you. Its been working very well for me that I'm currently in the process of peacing out Sprint and their lousy service!

I'm setting it all up as we speak :) I LOVE the real leather brown back.. it's smooth and soft, but has a nice premium feel to it.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
They gave me an AC ASUS Dual band Router FOR FREE! No cost! Got that as well. It has 3 antenna's and is configured to prioritize WIFI Calling traffic. WOOT!

I'm pretty sure it's the 128GB card or the extra battery and 32GB card. Not both.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
yes, but u do them both thru the LG web site. I was told by a T-mo rep that u can't apply for both. Or that u can but one or both might be denied. Hope this is not true because it would be awesome if u can get both.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

Nice deal for sure!

Posted via LG H815

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I got that free router as well. It's like normally $250. Crazy right? I've been with TMo for about 8 months now and so far things have been great

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hate on Verizon all you want, but the black leather is not fake and no different than the black leather that comes on AT&T or other carriers that carry it.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on dumping that garbage with ugly logo back at them... Not acceptable what they keep doing to phones. But they won't stop it because enough people don't dump them in the name of coverage crap.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Nice deal for sure!

Posted via LG H815

I have the "official" version of this router and I have to say it is really ... really awesome.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Im all setup guys loving it!

And wow this router is increidble ! Cant believe it was free !!!!! If i cancel tmobile i just have to turn it back in and pay 100$ if i cancel early.