First of all I am very happy with this phone in the little time I have had a chance to play with it, but I am so use to Moto X that I have no idea how to do a few things:

1) How are you transferring call logs and text message history? (I could not use Motorola Migrate.)
    2) What app are you guys using for visual voicemail? (Previously I have used ATT visual VM app.)

Excited to be a part of this community!!
    06-05-2015 02:25 PM
    I used SMS backup and restore (sorry posting from my tablet so I can't link to play store that easily) but that worked well, without an SD card of course I have it backed up to dropbox and then downloaded it from the dropbox app on my G4. Sorry, no ideas on call history but something like Lookout might work.

I have T-Mobile so they have a visual voicemail app as well.

Now if there was a way to mimic Moto Assist, which was hard to give up. I'm going to try Agent and a few other apps I've seen, but that was great at notifying me of a text while I was driving.
    06-05-2015 02:37 PM
    I used SMS backup and restore (sorry posting from my tablet so I can't link to play store that easily) but that worked well, without an SD card of course I have it backed up to dropbox and then downloaded it from the dropbox app on my G4. Sorry, no ideas on call history but something like Lookout might work.

I have T-Mobile so they have a visual voicemail app as well.

Now if there was a way to mimic Moto Assist, which was hard to give up. I'm going to try Agent and a few other apps I've seen, but that was great at notifying me of a text while I was driving.
    Moto Assist and Active Notifications on the locksreen I will miss the most. I keep pulling my phone out of my pocket expecting to see the time or any missed notifications.
    Anthony_NE likes this.
    06-05-2015 02:44 PM
    Right? Or moving it on the table to see the time. I do like the knock code though. And man is it fast (I had the 2013 moto.
    Agent won't play nice with textra apparently. And I don't want it to read the text out loud, just tell me who texted in case I'm not alone in the car
    06-06-2015 12:01 PM