lg pc suite

kennyboy1

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
i dont know if this as been posted, i have looked on the forum but could not find anything about lg pc suite. when my g4 is connected it say, your mobile is not supported, please use lg bridge to manage your device. so i have no wireless on my pc and no Bluetooth. so what do i do to get my contacts plus some apps that are in lg suite. am i on the right lines i need Bluetooth, wireless on pc no that's hard wired i do have wireless router and im connected to that with g4 so any advice please. as i cannot get pc suite to work thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying that you have contacts and app data backed up with LG PC Suite from a prior phone, and you want to restore it to the new G4? If the G4 isn't compatible with PC Suite (and I don't see any evidence of compatibility on the LG support site), then it looks like you can't transfer that data to the new phone.

Do you also have your contacts from the old phone associated with your Google account? This is usually the ideal way to store your contacts, since they automatically sync to your Google Contacts in the cloud, and will sync automatically with any new phone that is logged into your Google account.

kennyboy1

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
yes there backed up with google drive and dropbox. but some of my contacts are missing. plus im just installing the apps i use that where on my g3. i thought i could use them back ups, plus all the boxes are ticked to back everything on the g4, but if pc suite dont recognize the g4 how do i back it up thank you.

kennyboy1

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

thank you, got the g4 backup now, using the bridge, i have looked again i have add my friend, and that's not gone to google drive so do i need to turn something on. plus the txt there is no predicated txt or again have i not turned anything on wish i still had my g3 because all the setting are different been trying to get all contacts using same ring tone dont seem to be able to change or again is it me thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca