Just discovered his reviews a few months ago and I really like his style. Overall you can tell he's impressed with the G4. I have to agree with him that the design doesn't seem as nice this time around, but everything else is so nice I don't really mind. The rear speaker is also bothering me more than I thought it would. I don't need boomsound, but front or bottom speakers are so much better.
    06-06-2015 02:09 AM
    I am impressed with the build of the phone,and this is coming from a m8 and m7 user.

People have to remember that not all of us prefer to have our phones feel or resemble a iPhone or a s6.

Yes many people do indeed like that style and feel that those 2 phones are the pinnacle of design and form...but...I'm not one of them. Metal is cold and lifeless and hot in the summer, while having extra materials that can break easily makes it impracticable to me.

Plastic has gotten a bad rap because of iPhone fanatics ragging about their premium builds and the oems rushing in to accommodate them.

The plastics used on our g4 is done exceptionally well and I feel better than any other oem has done. I personally would love to see some high grade carbon fiber used and even with a titanium frame and edge because those 2 materials are premium materials not aluminum and glass, but I know it would push up the price of the phone too much if they did.

Posted with my awesome LG g4
    Inders99 likes this.
    06-06-2015 02:40 AM
    I am impressed with the build of the phone,and this is coming from a m8 and m7 user.

People have to remember that not all of us prefer to have our phones feel or resemble a iPhone or a s6.

Yes many people do indeed like that style and feel that those 2 phones are the pinnacle of design and form...but...I'm not one of them. Metal is cold and lifeless and hot in the summer, while having extra materials that can break easily makes it impracticable to me.

Plastic has gotten a bad rap because of iPhone fanatics ragging about their premium builds and the oems rushing in to accommodate them.

The plastics used on our g4 is done exceptionally well and I feel better than any other oem has done. I personally would love to see some high grade carbon fiber used and even with a titanium frame and edge because those 2 materials are premium materials not aluminum and glass, but I know it would push up the price of the phone too much if they did.

Posted with my awesome LG g4
    I have had the premium in the Z2 and M8, M9 & S6E.

Whilst I like a lot and the cold feel lol however I do agree that the G4 has that quality feel to it and, not in one way (in reference to build) do you feel your getting a sub par device.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-06-2015 06:36 AM
    I find the "quality materials" concept somewhat amusing since most people wind up putting these phones in some sort of case which renders whatever is inside of it irrelevant.
    06-06-2015 07:01 AM
    I find the "quality materials" concept somewhat amusing since most people wind up putting these phones in some sort of case which renders whatever is inside of it irrelevant.
    This sums it up nicely, short and to the point 😀

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-06-2015 07:17 AM