Photos taken by -G4 & S6e

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Finally got my G4 yesterday, just took some pics with it and Samsung S6 edge. Pics are both awesome?

Guess which was taken by G4?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 113

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
The top one was taken by G4
Looks a bit colder style than Samsung

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 110

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Still the top one was taken by G4

Attachments

• 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 104
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 102

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Am I dumb or is it not possible to click on a picture with the Android central app?

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Photos taken by -G4 & S6e

It's really hard to tell the difference. You can see the g4 pics have a bit of a whiter white. Not as warm as the s6. So pretty nice on both cameras. I did my own test with a few of y coworkers with my g4, a note 4 and an iPhone 6. They were all great pictures. The iPhone once had a higher contrast and everyone picked that one except me. Hehe

Sent from my VS986

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Photos taken by -G4 & S6e

It's really hard to tell the difference. You can see the g4 pics have a bit of a whiter white. Not as warm as the s6. So pretty nice on both cameras. I did my own test with a few of y coworkers with my g4, a note 4 and an iPhone 6. They were all great pictures. The iPhone once had a higher contrast and everyone picked that one except me. Hehe

Sent from my VS986

Proffesional photographers will be able to, but we Novices will only notice the basics.

All great optics on the S6, Note, G4 and even the IPhone.

Which is better is in the eye of the beholder :p

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Both very high quality cameras. Could you post some comparative crops of just a tiny part of the subject? :)

txsizzler

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Actually, I think the G4 pictures look more "natural" in the colors than the S6E. And, being a hobbyist, I can appreciate that.

Curious.. is it just due to the sensor that the pics on the LG G4 look slightly more cropped (or "zoomed in" if you will)? Why is it some cameras have that big time crop, while others look less so?

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I think the G4 pictures look more "natural" in the colors than the S6E. And, being a hobbyist, I can appreciate that.

Curious.. is it just due to the sensor that the pics on the LG G4 look slightly more cropped (or "zoomed in" if you will)? Why is it some cameras have that big time crop, while others look less so?

Different focal length of the lens.

brancross

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site

Also different operating methods between them. But I have to say Samsung still has more experience than LG.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I wonder which is better in low light shots... Pretty much all high end phones in good light looks great