Galaxy Note 10 Deal: BOGO at Verizon!
06-09-2015 08:54 PM
36 12
tools
    06-07-2015 08:09 AM
    If anyone is interested the Ringke slim case that says it won't fit the leather back actually does. All ports and jacks are accessible and it covers all four sides.

Posted on LG G3 via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails G4 best case ever so far-70022.jpg  
    06-07-2015 02:30 PM
    Just got this case for my VZW with leather back and it fits great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Y7W...cUvbUpU4478042
    06-07-2015 04:59 PM
    the otterbox commuter fits nicely even with the leather back.
    06-07-2015 05:48 PM
    I'm using the Spigen Slim. I like it so far, it adds very little bulk. I don't expect it to provide tons of protection, I am more looking for it to protect against scratches and the like. If I put it down on a rough surface, I won't have to worry about the phone.

One complaint is that it leaves a vertical ridge around the screen. That lip that comes up around the screen isn't rounded off, it just kind of sticks up.

A benefit that I've realized that most cases likely provide is making it easier to find the buttons on the back. If I have it in my pocket while listening to music, with the buttons facing out, having a case on it gives me an tactile extra clue where the volume buttons are. Even through my pocket, I can find the depression for all the buttons, to help find the volume button I need.
    06-07-2015 06:42 PM
    Very interesting. Otterbox themselves claimed it didn't. I might actually prefer this one. Gives me something to use part of my best buy gift card on. So sad they stopped selling Kindle(Amazon) gift cards.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-07-2015 07:18 PM
    Have you tried taking the case off since you put it on?

06-07-2015 07:56 PM
    I will bring some pictures as soon as I get home but just want to let people know that the Insignia, got it from best buy $9.99 feel and look amazing, the size the kind of plastic.. Not bulky at all
    Insignia did an excellent job on this case. It feels great, has a rough texture on the sides for grip and is not bulky at all. Definitely worth the extra few dollars over the TCU cases on Amazon IMO.

06-09-2015 05:40 PM
    Insignia did an excellent job on this case. It feels great, has a rough texture on the sides for grip and is not bulky at all. Definitely worth the extra few dollars over the TCU cases on Amazon IMO.

Yup.got the same case. Love the matte feel on the back but in particular the ridges on the sides. Makes holding a rather large phone like this much more secure .

06-09-2015 05:53 PM
    Easy to put on and take off? Have a Spigen Neo Hybrid and Verus verge and they work but man they are tight and tough to get off.
    Omg I hurt my fingers trying to take off my case! I have the spigen thin fit. Looks great. Don't like the bottom much. The cut out hurt my fingers. The case featured on the op looks pretty nice. Any pink??

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    06-09-2015 06:03 PM
    Omg I hurt my fingers trying to take off my case! I have the spigen thin fit. Looks great. Don't like the bottom much. The cut out hurt my fingers. The case featured on the op looks pretty nice. Any pink??

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    Only clear and black at the Best Buy near me, but the clear doesn't have the same feel as the black. It is more rubbery. I haven't checked BB online.

06-09-2015 08:54 PM
36 12