Buy your G4 from Bestbuy and get a $100 giftcard, no contract required or activation

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
And its still eligible for the LG freebies being the SD card, Extra battery and cradle

Just been and got one, i had a $110 gift card from an Amazon Fire TV (Bought the Shield TV)

Basically it cost me $487 for a brand spanking new G4 with tax included.

So if you are out to buy one of these then Bestbuy is the place to go right now

reciept.jpg

Last edited:

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
You didn't have to order it on the website? Was bummed I missed the pre-order promo but this is basically the same it looks like but without having to wait for it to ship. Mine would be on contract tho.

Posted via the Android Central App

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You didn't have to order it on the website? Was bummed I missed the pre-order promo but this is basically the same it looks like but without having to wait for it to ship. Mine would be on contract tho.

Nope, walk into the store and just buy one, at the end of the transaction you get your GC, and you still get it on contract its just a bonus that you dont have to sign up for a contract to get the GC for once.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Pre-order was never required for the $100 gift card.

3 different stores told me otherwise. Confirms once again BB emps are idiots. Not looking forward to dealing with them again. Last time it took 2 freaking hours to do the upgrade. I'd rather set up the phone myself.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
3 different stores told me otherwise. Confirms once again BB emps are idiots. Not looking forward to dealing with them again. Last time it took 2 freaking hours to do the upgrade. I'd rather set up the phone myself.

They tried to tell me that to and i quickly referred them to the terms of the offer. Got both my gift cards just fine.

Best buy can be a pain. My 8th phone with them in the last 4 years and don't remember to many that haven't had some issue. But usually their promos are to good to pass up.

By the way, posted this offer in the other best buy thread. My points are pending already.

http://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/7889297

txsizzler

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I was going to do the BB deal, but in the end went directly through T-Mobile, as I am a Federal Employee (get a 15% discount, and they can evidentally only do this over the phone), and got the 128gb SD card with it (plus the freebies promo from LG).

Still, a good deal from BB, especially if there is other crap you want to buy there!

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got this as well and wasn't expecting it. I paid full retail and the grabbed the gift card before I could ask about it.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
You can also use the $100 gift card toward the phone I believe. I did when I got my G3 from best buy

Posted via LG H815

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You can also use the $100 gift card toward the phone I believe. I did when I got my G3 from best buy

Posted via LG H815

Unfortunately not, the gift card does not get issued until your payment has been taken and approved. I tried this myself

trade67

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I checked inventory online on Thursday (the day G4 officially came out on Verizon), walked into the store and got one with the $200 upgrade price, they let me use the gift card right there to pay part of the phone price. Might depend on the individual store and associate.

wassct

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone that got it shipped to their house get their gift card yet? Got G4 delivered but waiting for gift card via email.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Good news. Just left best buy. They priced match Verizon retail price for 549.99. Also got the gift card. At first they said it was one or the other but at the end of it all it still prompted for the gift card. The rep was shocked but did it anyways .

Also got the deep blue color which I'm surprised they price matched since only best buy carries it.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Good news. Just left best buy. They priced match Verizon retail price for 549.99. Also got the gift card. At first they said it was one or the other but at the end of it all it still prompted for the gift card. The rep was shocked but did it anyways .

Also got the deep blue color which I'm surprised they price matched since only best buy carries it.

That's about as good as it gets.

Do you have a My Best Buy account? Another $25 possible here.

http://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/7889297

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781