Car charger

Pemard

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to get the g4 next week and my current car charger is outdated. Is there a particular one that you recommend? Thank you in advance

Posted via the Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I use a Anker 2amp car charger I got from Amazon. Seems to be just fine.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
You'll want a quick charge 2.0 car charger. I got the Incipio quick charger on Amazon for less than $20.

Sent from my LG G2 running CM 12

Pemard

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I was looking at the iVoler Dual Quick Charge 2.0 36W 2 Ports Car Charger off Amazon. Has anyone had a negative experience with this particular brand?

Pemard

May 12, 2015
Visit site
4.7 stars but it's only 82 reviewers compared to some that have thousands. I guess it's worth giving it a shot. Thank you all

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
4.7 stars but it's only 82 reviewers compared to some that have thousands. I guess it's worth giving it a shot. Thank you all

Take a look around and see if the company has high sales and reviews elsewhere (Ebay?). If you do decide on purchasing let us know how it works out for you.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Getwow Quick charge auto charger for $12.99 on Amazon. Great reviews but I just got it yesterday so haven't played with it too much yet.

Posted via Android Central App

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Anker makes good stuff, I have several of their car chargers and they work with quick rates on everything. One I have isn't quick are compatible though it doesn't seem necessary.