Burst mode?

sata

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Unlike older models, the G4 does not have an actual setting (H815) for burst mode, but it works if you long press the shutter button or the volume down button, in Simple and in Auto mode only.

But in the G2 it had a settings, and when selected, it took pictures the second I pressed and held the shutter button.

On the G4, long pressing the shutter button, it seems it kinds of thinks if you want to take a single shot or multiple shots, and only starts taking the first shot after about 2 seconds. That happens in a sunny day... And if taking a single shot? it takes it ofc much faster

I want it to take the first shot (which is the most important one for me usually) as fast as possible (not sacrificing anything like focus though)

Is the solution just taking a single shot and not using burst mode, if I want for example an action shot? But then I wont be able to choose from several shots...

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Never realized this. I'll have to check when it's sunny out. In my dim living room, burst mode is faster than single shot for the first shot.

Posted via LG H815

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed this delay too... My s6e doesn't have this problem

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member