T-Mobile. Promotion denied

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone fill out for the promotion and get a denial I have now twice. I'm attaching a pdf with the receipt and imei picture to show proof, but denial says there is no proof.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Which receipt are you showing? What does it look like? I took a picture of my MacBook screen of the email that said "You've been charged" and I was approved.

And to get the obvious question out of the way, did you purchase it from T-Mobile?

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone fill out for the promotion and get a denial I have now twice. I'm attaching a pdf with the receipt and imei picture to show proof, but denial says there is no proof.

From the site:

What do I do if my submission is declined?
Check the reason for declination and check the terms and conditions. If you think you are still
eligible, try resubmitting.

Also do the images appear on the form when you check online? Did you get an email?

gaddang2

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

Shoot. I did the same thing with my online submission. My phone is from Verizon. I submitted my info on June 2nd. It still says pending. :(

Posted via my Verizon Ceramic White LG G4

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine got approved today. I bought online via pre-order. I just used cute pdf to save receipts and pictures of immigration and submitted.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

The receipt shows device name, imei, name, date, and address? What was the specific reason for denial?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
So I submitted a pdf that included the receipt and a picture of the imei to the lg Promo and it took it. I sent that same thing for the T-Mobile promo and it denied it. So I then resubmitted to the T-Mobile promo this time attaching two files one jpeg if the imei and the other a pdf of the receipt. It took a while for them to approve but finally approved it. I have now been approved for both when they make it to my house is a whole other question.

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site

So I submitted a pdf that included the receipt and a picture of the imei to the lg Promo and it took it. I sent that same thing for the T-Mobile promo and it denied it. So I then resubmitted to the T-Mobile promo this time attaching two files one jpeg if the imei and the other a pdf of the receipt. It took a while for them to approve but finally approved it. I have now been approved for both when they make it to my house is a whole other question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12