A alternative to casing your g4

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Last year I had a Windows phone the Lumina 1520. Finding a quality case for it was like pulling teeth. I settled on something a little bit different that worked very well. Now for those unfamiliar with the 1520 it is a very large 6" screened phone and in my line of work being in building maintenance I am always banging my phone carrying ladders or having to work on plumbing and ac units so I need to protect my investment.

In my searching for suitable protection while maintaining good looks I stumbled across Prairie... And today I looked them up again and found this.

LG G4 Leather Holster Case - PDair

While not for everyone's taste I can say unequivocally that these cases are of exceptional quality and will protect your phone when others won't. I've dropped my phone climbing into access panels and into the ceilings from 8 to 12 feet up and it's held up and haven't had a busted phone out of 10 or 20 times it's hit the floor with it in it.

Just thought I would post this for those who want something a little different that are going naked like I am. The black leather with red stitching is what I am going to order.

Posted with my awesome LG g4

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I cant get on board with those pouches, makes me feel 70 years old

I'm 60 and it's not a problem for me.... Lol

Besides on something built with this quality most folks who have seen mine at work change their minds. Why hide a beautiful phone in a ugly plastic case unless you need to?

Posted with my awesome LG g4

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I like the pouch! Especially the black with red stitch, so nice! Thanks for posting the info!

I just do not trust myself when I'm holding the G4 naked especially when I'm typing with 2 hands! Its too thin and too slippery. This klutz will always need a case. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000