LG giving away $40 Amazon gift cards to random winners if you download a keyboard or clock skin

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Just seen the ad for it in LG SmartWorld. Just thought I'd share the giveaway if you never care to look in that app. Downloading the items automatically enters you, no forms to fill out or anything.

Only 25 people but hey, you never know!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2353.jpg
    2353.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 126

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Maybe that's the explanation. Mine is Verizon, and I couldn't figure out what this was talking about, or where you do it.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
"Smartworld" is an app in my app drawer on the AT&T version. Is it not in your app drawer on Verizon's?
I admit when I first saw this, I was looking in the L's for "LG Smartworld". But it's just "Smartworld".

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Is that legit? There are typos on the page which make me a bit concerned that it is.
Would be curious to see if it works on my big red model.

I noticed that to but the main site is correct. I just googled LG Smartworld and the LG site came up.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Is that legit? There are typos on the page which make me a bit concerned that it is.
Would be curious to see if it works on my big red model.

Most likely typos due to being a Korean manufacturer. It's more common than you think.
I believe I saw grammatical errors in one of their promos we did (leather backs or extra battery/sd card, etc), or in the marketing material for the box, too. Can't remember where now. Maybe one of the e-mails they sent me.

Also their Themes section for the stock launcher has funny Engrish sometimes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney