New QC Leather Case

Kchance30

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I just got this case from Amazon! It looks great...not sure if its real leather but looks nice.. If anyone is interested, they are still listed for sale and really cheap. I paid $13. Some colors ship Prime.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1313.jpg
    1313.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 1314.jpg
    1314.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 1315.jpg
    1315.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 148

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got this case from Amazon! It looks great...not sure if its real leather but looks nice.. If anyone is interested, they are still listed for sale and really cheap. I paid $13. Some colors ship Prime.

Wow I just ordered that last night.. the same color.. haha I saw it and HAD to get it. Tell me how you like it.

Kchance30

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Ok guyS.. So my G4 is wearing her new case and it looks really nice in person. 😄. It fits perfectly (on a leather backed G4 I might add) and feels really nice. The only "con" so far is there is nothing to keep the case closed but I have a screen protector so no biggie. Im not sure how much protection the case offers but its a really sleek look and I love the quick circle features. I might order another one.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok guyS.. So my G4 is wearing her new case and it looks really nice in person. 😄. It fits perfectly (on a leather backed G4 I might add) and feels really nice. The only "con" so far is there is nothing to keep the case closed but I have a screen protector so no biggie. Im not sure how much protection the case offers but its a really sleek look and I love the quick circle features. I might order another one.

The Amazon account I ordered mine from said there is a card slot.. Have not found it..

It is very light weight I scratched the top corner of my leather putting it on though.. Other than that I think I like it.

Kchance30

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Yea, i just looked at my back and its scratched too. I dont like that..😬. I just took the leather case off now. Will use the circle case without it.

Kchance30

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
No, I have the brown leather back. The red case scratched the leather just a tiny bit on the corner.